Ever wondered why your grandma won’t dispose of that old pot? She thinks it has some magic when used for cooking because of the delicious taste it adds to her soup. In the same way, the spell caster finds the cauldron a most used ingredient for his spell casting. cauldron.
Cauldron spells are believed to symbolize purification, nature, enlightenment, inspiration, and rebirth. It is believed by some traditions to be a means or ritual of bringing back dead soldiers back to life who can return to the battlefield and fight until they are killed again.
Cauldrons are essential tools for magic or spell casting and should not be kept near anything flammable.
- 1 What are cauldron spells?.
- 2 Why do you need to cast cauldron spells?
- 3 The risk associated with cauldron spell.
- 4 How to cast a cauldron spell.
- 5 Conclusion.
What are cauldron spells?.
A cauldron spell is a ritual performed with the use of a large round pot or kettle that is being made with a cast iron to resist or absorb heat. This pot or kettle is called a cauldron and is used for spellcasting why? Because a cauldron is big and deep and can hold or contain all ingredients used for the spell casting. Cauldrons are believed to be excellent equipment for a spellcasting.
Cauldron spells can be performed in four ways – water cauldron spells, air cauldron spells, earth cauldron spells, and fire cauldron spells.
- Water cauldron spells: this is a spellcasting that deals with the usage of still water in a cauldron, the spellcasting is to be done in a dark room or a place without bright light. When performing this ritual you need to focus on the problem you need help with and look into the surface of the still water and watch for signs that will appear in the water, mostly the signs are in form of images or symbols. Water cauldron is also used to cast away hate and negative- self-image.
- Air cauldron spellcasting: this has to do with the use of tongs, dry ice chunk with a ceramic bowl to be put on a piece of cloth and place at the bottom of the cauldron and let the smoke fill the room then it will create an image for scrying. If the ritual is performed in spring it creates magical quality and of its the summer it gives spark and fine flash.
- Earth cauldron spell: this has to do with chanting and also requires you to focus. The main ingredients for earth cauldron spells are layer salt, herbs, wax shaving, put all ingredients in the cauldron and use a candle to light it and you can extinguish the smoke by putting the lid on.
- Fire cauldron spell: this has to do with the lighting of charcoal incense and using if flash powder to get a bomb-like effect by filling a small piece of flash paper with powder and tie with a thread then drop it in the cauldron but do not look directly into the cauldron. The cauldron spell is trickish and fun but should be performed by a professional in order to avoid disaster.
Why do you need to cast cauldron spells?
Cauldron spells have been practiced in ancient times and are still practiced today and is a reliable method of spellcasting. In this section, we are going to learn some amazing facts on why to cast a cauldron spell in these nine amazing ways that will open our minds to mother nature.
This is the art or practice of foretelling, seeing and perceiving visions or message. It could be a vision about the future or a person. It could also be from a deceased loved one to you or another person. This is a great spell casting and if you are hoping to see some visions then try scrying. It can be performed by using still water in a cast iron cauldron and addition of black ink or simply buy a black mirror.
Cauldron spell is fun and you can use it as a banishing ritual by throwing something in the cauldron and watching it vanish through the dark void of the cauldron. It can also ward off bad luck.
If you love to watch the fire roar in festivals or campfire then you need to give this cauldron fire spell a try by making a fire in the cauldron and adding of some dry leaves to start the fire with broken twigs, then add herbs that compliment the festival and gaze in amusement of how the fire will roar.
If you are wondering how to burn your oil nicely then try burning it in a cauldron by pooping a candle tea under it and mixing the oil to get a blend of scent for the ritual. Always clean your cauldron after the use of oils.
Try getting a food cauldron from a store and try cooking in it and experience a magical taste in your food. It is not a bad idea to try the food cauldron but note that not all cauldrons can be used for food, so be careful when buying a food cauldron.
Want to try blending of incense to get an amazing blend?. Then try it using your cauldron with different incense, the cauldron is the safest equipment to use and it also helps in making the incense blend well to give you a good blend.
Rainwater or manifestation.
To gather rainwater for a ritual purification or spells all you need to do is leave your cauldron outside. The water can be stored or refrigerated until you are ready to make use of it. If you are hoping for something to manifest in your life just write it on parchment and bury it inside a cauldron and feel the energy and all your manifestation come to life.
The cauldron is believed to represent a womb of a goddess and therefore used for fertility ritual. The cauldron spell when the cast can make you fertile in the case of hoping for children, land fertility or business wise.
Fulfilment of desires or sending desires to heaven.
Having a problem or wishing for something? Then try writing your problem or wish on an animal skin prepared for writing. Set it on fire and throw it in the cauldron and add some wishing herbs and believe in your wish as the smoke rises to the heavens and if you want you can bury the ashes.
The risk associated with cauldron spell.
Cauldron spells also have some risk factors associated with it just like every other spell. Some of the factors are: time-consuming, requires physical energy, life-threatening and loss of sight.
Cauldron spells are time-consuming, most of the times it takes several days for a full spell to be ready. A cauldron spell is usually not performed in a day, because you will have to get the water to be still, boil, and cook the herbs or roots.which is not a day task, therefore, it makes the process tiring and time- consuming.
Cauldron spell requires physical activity which can be stressful and make the person unable to focus. Cauldron spells might require you to fill up the big cauldron with water and you might also be in need of herbs which are hard to find and might require you leaving your comfort zone to get a particular item.
Cauldron spell can be life-threatening because you will be mixing portions and sometimes poison which is a threat to human life and any little mistake might be the end of a person’s life and can make a person permanently blind, in the case of powder bomb usage. Therefore, in order to avoid stories that touch the heart, one of the advice is to take precautionary measures before engaging in cauldron spell and always seek professional help.
How to cast a cauldron spell.
I believe you can’t wait to find out how to cast this spell, worry not because below is how to go about it.
Cauldron spells are not an easy spell to cast yourself. You will need a professional to cast the spell or mix the portion for you. But if you wish you can be a disciple of the spell caster or witch.
For any spell to spell to be cast it will require some items or ingredients.
- Epsom salt
- Vodka or brandy
- A herbal mix (incense)
- Measuring cup
- Long handle matches
- Sand( to help extinguish the fire if something goes wrong)
- Fire extinguishers
- Put the same quantity of Epsom salt and alcohol in the cauldron.
- Add the herbal mix by sprinkling it inside the cauldron.
- Place the cauldron on a stone or fireproof surface.
- Use the long-handled match and light the fire by touching the mixture. The flames will reach higher than the cauldron’s lip, but no need to fear if its in a safe place.
- The fire will quench gradually when the alcohol is completely burned.
You can make a cauldron love spell following the same method but using basil, lavender, jasmine, and vodka.
For money spells use bay leaves, thyme, alfalfa, and rum or brandy.
Looking for a tested and trusted method of casting spells? Then the cauldron is the best option for you because it was used in ancient times and has worked and is still used today and it’s still working.
The Cauldron spell allows you to blend incense and experiment. The cauldron can also be left like an altar and saves you the stress of moving from one place to another.
And it’s a way of showing respect to the witches who have passed on to know that they are appreciated. So if you feel the need to try why not go for a cauldron spell than wish for it!