When you have a crush on someone, your main goal is to make them your significant other. When you have a crush on someone, you only have so much time to move things along.
If you wait too long, you can end up in “the friend zone,” which is a relationship disaster. Once you are in the friend zone, it is almost impossible to get out. To avoid ending up in the friend zone, you need to know what to say to your crush to move the relationship forward.
Since men and women react to things differently, you will need to know what works best with men and what works best with women.
9 Sweet Things To Say To Your Female Crush
If you have a crush on a girl, there are certain things that you can say that will make her heart melt. Once this happens, it is almost impossible to end up in the friend zone.
- Good Morning Beautiful – When you text a woman saying good morning, it shows her that she is one of the first things that you thought about when you woke up. When you add beautiful at the end of the text, it lets her know that you want to be more than just her friend. This is a great way to show her that you are interested in her while making her feel special.
- I Can’t Go a Day Without Talking to You – Telling her that you can’t go a day without talking to her will make her see how special you think she is. This will let her know how important she is to you. It is also a great way to make sure that the two of you stay in regular contact while you are working to make her your girlfriend. There more you talk, the sooner she will be yours.
- I Love Hanging Out With You – Letting her know how much you enjoy spending time with her will let her know that you want more than just a friendship. It will also make her feel special. If she feels that you enjoy spending time with her more than you do your friends, it will let her know that she could be number one in your life. This is something that many women look for in a man. Best of all, it opens the door to many more outings together.
- I Think You’re the Girl I Have Been Looking For – This statement lets her know without any uncertainty that you want to be more than just friends. When you tell her that she is the girl that you have been looking for, it will make her feel special and good about herself. When you make her feel special, there is a good chance that she will go from crush to girlfriend as soon as you say those words.
- I Dream About Kissing You – If you are worried that you are headed for the friend zone, telling her that you dream about kissing her will let her know that you want more than a friend. It is also one of the sweetest things that she can hear. When most girls find out that a guy has been crushing on them and has dreamed about that first kiss, their hearts melt. There are times where being straight forward is necessary, and this line could do the trick.
- You’re All I Think About – Girls love to know that guys are thinking about them. It is an amazing feeling to know that you are thinking about her when you are at work or with your friends. These are the types of things that a girl wants to hear. When she hears it coming from you, it will not only melt her heart; it will also show her that you don’t deserve to be in the friend zone.
- Your Texts Always Brighten My Day – If you let her know that her text messages are the highlight of your day, she will start texting you more. This will give you more opportunities for her to get to know you better. This will also let her know that she has become an essential part of your life and that you want to be more than friends. This statement is sweet, to the point, and it isn’t too much where she will feel uncomfortable and creeped out. It is the perfect statement when you want to make your crush your girlfriend.
- I Would Do Anything For You – If she is having a problem and needs to talk, make sure to let her know that you will do anything for her. She won’t expect to hear something like this from someone who just wants to be her friend. When you let her know that you will do anything for her, she will see that she can count on you. This is huge. Women want to be with men who they can rely on and depend on, and this statement will let them know that you are going to be there.
- Goodnight Beautiful – When she is lying in bed getting ready to go to sleep, a text message that says, “Goodnight beautiful” is one of the sweetest things she will see on her phone. Saying goodnight is sweet, but when you call her beautiful, she will know that you want to be more than her friend. Since every woman loves to be called, beautiful, a late night text like this will make her swoon.
9 Sweet Things to Say To Your Male Crush
The things that women love to hear differ from what men love to hear. Men and woman are different; therefore, men need to hear different types of things to make their hearts melt.
- You Make Me Feel Safe – Most men like women to look at them as being fierce and strong. When you tell your crush that you feel safe with him, he will feel these things. It is a huge boost to a guy’s ego when he knows that you feel like he can protect you. After you say these words, he is going to want to be around you more often. When he knows that you feel safe when you are with him, he will want to be around you more often. This is a great way to get the one on one time that you crave.
- Is There Anything You Can’t Do? – Most guys love a good ego boost. If you and your crush are out doing something, and he is exceptional at whatever you are doing, it is the perfect chance to boost his ego. Ask him if there is anything that he can’t do. You can also let him know how amazing you think he is. Not only will this boost his ego, but he might also start looking at you as more than just a friend. Most guys want to be with a girl who thinks that they can do it all.
- You Are All That I Want – Some women believe that playing games and making guys think that they might not be the only one is a good idea. This is wrong. Most guys don’t like to play games. They would rather hear exactly how you feel. When you tell your crush that they are all that you want, he will go from being your crush to being your boyfriend quickly.
- I Always Tell My Friends How Great You Are – Guys love good reviews. When you tell your crush that you are always telling your friends how great he is, it will make him feel good about himself. In turn, it will make him feel right about the two of you being together. If you get the feeling that he might be interested in one of your friends, this plan can backfire quickly. It is best to use this line if he hasn’t met your friends, or if he has never shown any interest in them.
- You Always Make Things Better – Many guys love to be the hero. They like to swoop in and make things better. Whether it is something simple like helping you find your lost cat, or something major like defending your honor against a drunk guy in a bar, being the hero makes him feel great. When you tell your crush that he always makes things better in your life, it will make him feel good about himself. When he is a hero in your eyes, he might want to go from being your crush to being your boyfriend.
- You Know Me Better Than Anyone Else Does – Guys want to be number one in all facets of their girlfriend’s life. When you tell your guy that he knows you better than anyone, it will make him feel special. Knowing that he knows you better than any other guy is a huge ego boost. He may want to work hard to make sure that he remains the person who knows you the best by making you his girlfriend.
- I Wish We Were Snuggling – This is something that your crush might want to hear because it will make him picture himself in your bed. When you say that you wish you were snuggling with him, it won’t sound like you want a booty call. It will let him know that you could picture the two of you in bed, and if something happens in the future, he could go from being your crush to being your boyfriend. Best of all, when you mention snuggling, he won’t get the wrong idea.
- The Only Thing I Want From You Is You – If your crush is successful and doing well for himself, telling him that all you want from him is him is perfect. Many men who are successful worry that women just want them for what they have, rather than what they are. Letting him know that all you want is him will give him peace of mind that you aren’t some kind of gold digger, only wanting his money.
- I Miss You Whenever We Aren’t Together – Most guys love to be desired and missed. They may not all admit it, but deep down, they love it. When you tell your crush that you miss him when you aren’t together, he will feel wanted and needed. There is no bigger ego boost in the world. Saying something like this can quickly turn your crush into your boyfriend.
The things that you say to your crush  can mean the difference between being their good friend and being their significant other. When you say the right things, there is a good chance that they will notice you and think of you in the way that you are hoping.